27 Aug Conference on the occasion of the beginning of the Digital Women’s Project Entrepreneurship project
08/27/2020, a conference was held on the occasion of the opening of the project Digital Women’s Project Entrepreneurship in the premises of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce. Today’s Conference for the opening of the project was attended by all registered participants, through the online platform.
The conference began with press statements, after which the following panelists addressed the project participants in the first part of the program:
- Branislava Simanić, Director of the Sector for Entrepreneurship of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, who emphasized the activities of the Sector for Entrepreneurship and the importance of the development of entrepreneurship in Serbia. Then, she sent an invitation to all participants to join the Section for Women’s Entrepreneurship of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce after the training.
- Snežana Antonijević, Assistant Director of the National Academy of Public Administration, who spoke about the importance of online education. Snežana pointed out that one of the goals of the National Academy of Public Administration is to promote a culture of lifelong learning. She also pointed out the impact of online conferences on business development.
- Suzana Perić, President of the Section for Women’s Entrepreneurship of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce, said that within the Section there are a number of trainings for women entrepreneurs that are free. Speaking about her own example, she especially emphasized the importance of digital technologies for women entrepreneurs.
- Vladimir Obradović, President of the Association for Project Management of Serbia – IPMA Serbia, presented the main idea and goal of the project Digital Women’s Project Entrepreneurship. He also mentioned that the number of registered participants is around 120, of which 30% of women come from less developed areas.
- Marija Todorović, project manager, described the entire project implementation process, as well as the opportunities provided to the training participants.
After the first part of the program, there was a short break, after which the project participants were addressed by lecturers who participated in the preparation and implementation of online training within the project: Dr. Vesna Damnjanović, Danijela Toljaga – Nikolić, Dr. Radmila Miković, Bojana Kovač and Dejan Zrilić. They presented the dynamics and topics of the lectures, as well as the opportunities available to them during the online training program.